Original Garrard brochure with details of their range by late 1930’s to mid 1940’s.
Includes the following models and equipment:
- Model R.C.65A – Automatic Mixed Record Changer
- Model R.C.70A – Automatic Record Changer
- Model V – Record Player
- Model V/AD – Record Player, Marine Version (Counter-balanced)
- Model E – Record Player, cabinet unit. Could be supplied with the E/AC6 motor or the E/U5 motor.
- Model S – Budget Record Player, and was available to work on VAC, 6Vdc 2A and 12 Vdc 1A.
- Model 201B – As used by the BBC and many other broadcasters worldwide. 201B/1, 78RPM; 201B/2, 33 1/3 and 78RPM; 201B/3, 33 1/3 and 78RPM with extended platter and speed reg.
- Model AC6 Motor
- Model U5 Motor
- Model D15 Motor
- Model U15 Motor
- Model 20 Spring Motor
- Model 30 Spring Motor
- Model 10B Spring Motor
- Non-Magnetic Platters
- Standard Magnetic Pick-Up
- Miniature Pickup
- High Fidelity Pickup
Includes Retail Price List